What are Mutual Funds? Best Mutual Funds to Invest in 2021 India Mutual funds is a platform where, people interested in investing their money in stocks, bonds, etc with a low amount of risk can invest their money here. The experts in the selected mutual fund company analyze the top companies in the particular investing platform and invest the money wisely. Finally, the profit or loss gained by the company is shared between the invested.
people on the basis of the money invested. Mutual funds have a low amount of risk because the money is not directly invested by the people, instead, it is analyzed by the experts and invested in small amounts for many companies, hence the risk of losing the money at a time in a company is avoided.
Watch what is mutual funds in kannada
Best Mutual Funds to Invest in 2021 India
Some of the best companies to invest are:
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL TECHNOLOGY DIRECT PLAN GROWTH which gives a low SIP of Rs.100.
- TATA DIGITAL INDIA FUNDS DIRECT GROWTH
- CANARA ROBECO BLUECHIP
- AXIS BLUECHIP FUNDS
- MIRAE ASSET LARGE-CAP
( Invest your money by analyzing the company at your own risk)
Also read top 5 android apps 2021
Types of mutual funds
There are 3 types of mutual funds based on asset classes
- 1) Equity funds: These funds are directly invested only in stocks and no are investments are involved other than stocks. This is comparatively high in risk.
- 2) Debt funds: These funds are invested in bonds, securities, bills, etc other than stocks. This has a steady flow of income when compared to equity funds.
- 3) Hybrid funds: These funds are invested both in stocks and also in bonds, securities, etc. This is a hybrid of both equity and debt and has a good return with a steady flow of income.
Mutual funds sahi hai
Abi ke vakth me investment karna ithna muskil kam nahi he. aur to aur investment karne ke liye online me ithna platforms bi hai. Abhi lockdown jaise mushkil samayome sahi jagha pe apka paisa invest karke uska faida utana bhohath sahi bath he. Lekin ap kaha pe invest kar rahe ho, kaise invest kar rahe ho aur, kithna invest kar rahe ho ye sab soch samajke investment karna bohoth zaruri bath he. Aur apke paise ap kuch be kare bina badthi jayenge tho ise bi zyada kya kush he.
How to invest in mutual funds online
Investing online is not such a big deal in this modern era. You can invest in mutual funds on your mobile phone without opening a Demat account. There are many applications available online. One such application is Groww. The app link is down below. By installing this app after creating an account you will get free ₹100 cash in your groww balance account
How to invest in mutual funds without demat account
Many applications nowadays provide investment platforms online without a Demat account. One such application is Groww. The app link is down below.
Top performing mutual funds in India
- KOTAK BLUECHIP FUND DIRECT GROWTH: Large-cap equity funds with very high risk. Its one-year return is 67.23% and SIP is Rs.100.
- MIRAE ASSET LARGE CAP FUND DIRECT GROWTH: Large-cap equity funds with very high risk. Its one-year return is 66.61% and SIP is Rs.1000.
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL SENSEX INDEX FUND DIRECT GROWTH: Large-cap equity funds with very high risk. Its one-year return is 61.55% and SIP is Rs.100.
- UTI MASTER SHARE DIRECT GROWTH: Large-cap equity funds with very high risk. Its one-year return is 64.10% and SIP is Rs.100.
- NIPPON INDIA INDEX FUND SENSEX PLAN DIRECT GROWTH: Large-cap equity funds with very high risk. Its one-year return is 61.61% and SIP is Rs.100.
Tax on mutual funds
In the case of long-term investment, the tax for equity fund under Equity Linked Savings Scheme under section 80C says that there is a tax exemption for under Rs.1.5 lakhs. The tax exemption comes for a period of 3 years and the investor can’t withdraw money for 3 years. For above Rs. 1.5 lakhs the min tax of 10%.
In the case of short-term investment, the tax would be an average of 15%.
Best small cap mutual funds
- AXIS SMALL CAP FUND: With annual return 62.99%.
- SBI SMALL CAP FUND: With annual return 76.37%.
- NIPPON INDIA SMALL CAP FUND: With annual return 92.31%.
- KOTAK SMALL CAP FUND: With annual return 105.31%.
- HDFC SMALL CAP FUND: With annual return 84.02%.