In India many people are installed Chinese apps for the personal uses or for the entertainment, Now Indian government has banned 59 Chinese apps in India for the security reasons. In the list of 59 banned apps there is some important apps also available for our important works or our daily needs. Now I will help you to use some best alternative apps, The app list is given below.
- Tik Tok, Helo, Like : after the ban tik tok and other Chinese short video apps many creators are shifting themselves to another platforms like, sharechat roposo chingari(Indian) dubsmash etc.. But I personally recommend that these apps are not going to help you for the long run. YouTube is provide the best platform for the content creators you can produce content without any time limit so try out Youtube.
Or if you need only more followers you can shift to instagram.
Click on app names to install these apps
- UC Browser, CM Browser: The alternative for these apps you can install & Use
- Shareit, sender : You can use Airdrop for IOs users, and Files Go by Google for android users. Jio Switch (Indian)
- CamScanner: Alternatives *Adobe Scan *Microsoft Lenses
- Club Factory: Alternatives *Amazon *Flipkart(Indian)
- DU battery saver, Virus Cleaner: No need to install any kind of alternative apps for these apps, because these apps also runs in background and uses more battery conceptions, for battery saving use the inbuilt battery saving option. For security you can use apps like avast antivirus app.
- UC News: Alternative for this app you can use Google News app its available in all regional languages.
- Beauty Plus, YouCam Perfect: you can use alternative for these apps are. *B612 *PicsArt *SnapSeed *LightRoom
- Paralel Space: Use inbuilt dual app feature in your smartphone or install and use *App Cloner for dual apps.
- Viva Video: Alternatives *Adobe Premier *KineMaster *PowerDirector
- Vault Hide : Alternatives *KeepSafe *DigiLocker(Indian) *App Lock
So these are the alternative apps for banned popular Chinese apps in India.