Cause of covid-19 outbreak the Indian government has announced lockdown for so many days and it extends to so many days. During this lockdown we cannot go outside and we cannot do recharges from any outlet. Now I am telling you some ways to recharge your phone online by using your ATM card.
Mobile recharge by atm debit card
By using your ATM debit card you can make your mobile recharge easily from your smartphone that are explained below firstly we are going to know about airltel online recharge.
My airtel airtel recharge
To recharge your airtel number just follow these 10 simple steps
- Go to playstore and download Airtel Thanks App and install it.
- And open Airtel thanks app and register with your phone number.
- Select the recharge plan for your own number or you can enter the any other phone number which you wanted to recharge.
- After selecting plan click recharge or proceed.
- Select ATM/Debit Card section
- Enter your 16 Digit atm number which is printed on card
- Enter your card expiry date and enter CVV
- Also enter your name as printed on card
- After all this process click proceed
- Now enter OTP received from bank registered phone number
- Click submit.
By following these simple steps you can recharge airtel online.
Online recharge jio
For jio customers it’s a good news because you can recharge jio numbers and you will earn commission from it and you can start your own business and make money online by recharging online without any etc services charge.
Jio has launched Jio POS Lite App to recharge jio numbers and also while adding money in this online recharge app jio has providing bonus credit for us so that we can earn money by making online recharge sitting at home and earn money easily for lifetime and you can open up your own recharge outlet and start business.
Online recharge debit card rupay
Yes you can do your mobile or dth online recharges using your rupay debit card easily for that you can use Paytm wallet or Phone Pe wallet apps these apps will help you to recharge your phone easily from your home. Now tis case I’m showing you to recharge your jio smartphone in my jio recharge app using ATM Card.
My jio recharge
Recharge your jio number or recharge any jio number using your rupay Debit card online jist follow these steps.
- Download and install My jio app from playstore.
- Register using your jio phone number.
- Allow the all permissions in my jio app.
- Fir self recharge select recharge tab only.
- For another jio number select “Recharge for friends” from the menu of my jio app.
- After that select the recharge offers plan and click proceed.
- Select atm card or debit card
- Enter 16 digit atm card number
- Enter CVV and expiry dare
- Enter your name as it is on the card and click proceed.
- Now enter otp and click submit.
These are the simple way to recharge your smartphone online by using your ATM card and smartphone and share this article to everyone.